Re: CallTheShots.com

Author:Joe
Posted:11/16/1999; 8:36:34 PM
Topic:CallTheShots.com

I have to say that if I had a site worth looking at I would probably be pissed off that I wasn't at least notified by the CallTheShots software that my content was being viewed in a way I hadn't thought of or planned for.

At the same time, if people decided to code their own java/dephi/perl app to do a similar sort of thing I probably wouldn't mind too much. I sort of see it as a browser customisation rather than stealing content. Joe