Re: Would you run ads from your competitor?

Author:Paul Snively
Posted:11/17/1999; 12:03:48 PM
Topic:Would you run ads from your competitor?

Brian Carnell wrote:

I read some of the traffic in the forums set up by the firm that handles the ads for some of my sites, and it's interesting how paranoid these folks are that an ad for even a vaguely similar business will pop up on their sites.

That's because they're still locked into the scarcity-based economic mindset. Only when you're free of those shackles can encouragement of looking at alternatives make any sense.