LinkExchange (was Re: Flycast Agreement)

Author:Thomas A. Creedon
Posted:11/17/1999; 5:09:15 PM
Topic:Flycast Agreement

Hey all,

I just whizzed over to LinkExchange and it looks OK. There is one area called RevenueAvenue that looks pretty good. It seems that one can pick which ads, from which companies, you want to run, and then sign up via the web. The info seems to indcate you can be up and running with ads in about an hour. I've not tried it myself yet.

Anyone have any experience with LE?

Toodle-loooooooo..........
Thomas