Re: Catching the My.UserLand story flow

Author:Steve Ivy
Posted:12/16/1999; 5:01:29 AM
Topic:Catching the My.UserLand story flow

Thanks Dave!

I've been waiting for something like this! Our intranet server is behind a strong firewall- I can't recieve xml-rpc calls because no IP addresses are visible behind it. I've wanted to demonstrate this for some time, now I can build an affiliate intranet site for us and show them the power of personalizing My.Userland!

Woohoo!

Thanks again-

--Steve