Re: E-Speak and XML-RPC

Author:Eric Kidd
Posted:12/19/1999; 11:19:17 AM
Topic:e-speak - open sourced...

the python job board mentions that HP is hiring 8-12 Python programmers for the e-speak project...

Curiouser and curiouser. If they're aiming to support both Perl and Python, they're serious about going mainstream. I hope they write some good tutorials and lots of example code. Otherwise, my gut tells me they'll have problems getting people up to speed.

Would anybody like me to post some XML files from the E-speak manual?

(What's the current state of open source CORBA support for Python, by the way? I know about Fnord, but I need a non-proprietary solution.)

Cheers,
Eric