Re: ISP Test - Some Numbers From Here

Author:Thomas A. Creedon
Posted:12/23/1999; 11:25:48 AM
Topic:ISP Test - Some Numbers From Here

From Portland, OR  USA
Mac OS 9
Netscape Communicator v4.7 w/disk cache set to zero
U.S. Worst 256k DSL (don't know actual rate as things were cranking by to fast! :-) )
Just ran tests

Conxion 1:15

Exodus 1:00 - I ran this one 3 times and each time, Communicator never thought the page completed loading. The animation in the upper right just kept going, and going... So this number is when I didn't see any more activity in the progess bar at the bottom of the window and I didn't hear any more disk activity.

Toodle-loooooooo............
Thomas