Re: Today's scriptingNews Outline

Author:Chris Bunch
Posted:12/23/1999; 2:29:03 PM
Topic:Today's scriptingNews Outline

I just realized what the next decade will be called. It's simple. We had the seventies, the eighties, the nineties.. What comes next? (Is it obvious to you? It is to me.)

When I worked in the Seattle marrow transplant unit about a quarter of a century ago I used to get ribbed for calling 'Day 0' of the transplant 'Day nought' rather than 'Day Zero'. To us across the pond 0 is nought and zero is pretty cold.

I think the next decade is going to be fun...

;-)