Archive of UserLand's first discussion group, started October 5, 1998.
Re: What to call the next decade
Author: Dave Winer Posted: 12/23/1999; 3:20:42 PM Topic: Today's scriptingNews Outline Msg #: 13865 (In response to 13861) Prev/Next: 13864 / 13866
Couldn't be "the hundreds", could it?
There are responses to this message:
- Re: Not hundreds, the Oughts., William Crim, 12/23/1999; 3:24:56 PM
- Re: What to call the next decade, Dino Morelli, 12/23/1999; 3:28:45 PM
- Re: What to call the next decade, W. Ian Blanton, 12/23/1999; 3:49:20 PM
- How 'bout the Nulls?, Michael Edmondson, 12/23/1999; 5:09:37 PM
- I don't know, International Cow, 12/23/1999; 11:38:48 PM
- Re: What to call the next decade, Phil Yantis, 12/24/1999; 9:44:44 AM
- call it the Oughtas, TQ White II, 12/24/1999; 11:27:28 AM
This page was archived on 6/13/2001; 4:53:51 PM.
© Copyright 1998-2001 UserLand Software, Inc.