The name "url" is not defined?

Author:Andrew Duncan
Posted:12/24/1999; 9:12:56 PM
Topic:Problems registering?

I can't seem to get past this, and I wonder if anyone else has struck it. Here's the error message:

Can't evaluate the expression because the name "url" hasn't been defined.

The URL I'm trying to register is:

http://web.webwerks.co.nz/xml/scriptingnews2.xml

I've had a real close look at it, and I seem to have url tags in all the right places. The XML is generated from a vanila Manila script. The version is the same as Scripting News is using (2.0b1).

Does anyone have idea what the problem is?

Many thanks, Andrew Duncan