Re: The name "url" is not defined?

Author:Andrew Duncan
Posted:12/29/1999; 6:44:19 AM
Topic:Problems registering?

None of them are actually missing, they are all right there in the XML file.

The difficulty I have here is that I can't see "behind the curtain". All I can tell you is that even though my XML seems to be totally okay, the error keeps coming up. It's *very* frustrating, I wish I could be more helpful, but I don't know what else I can add.

Perhaps you could submit my URL and see what happens? Maybe you already have, there's no way for me to know, but it might help.

Just to be on the safe side, I'll resubmit now, coz I've just flipped my home page. Stand by...

... Nope, same error. IPNetMonitor tells me that 206.204.24.21 just grabbed the file, if that helps. It sure looks like Frontier's interpreter (at your end) is throwing the error.

Sorry about this, but I'm stumped.