Re: EditThisPage Free -- Why?

Author:Oliver Breidenbach
Posted:12/29/1999; 1:30:27 PM
Topic:EditThisPage Free -- Why?

Although I am chiming in a little late, here is my scope of why people would like to host manila Sites at my hosting service instead of at editthispage.com

  1. We host a lot less sites on the big pipe, so your site is going to be fast.
  2. We are based in Munich, Germany, so there may be performance bonuses if you are targeting a german audience
  3. We offer Domain Name Service and Mailservers alongside of Manila Sites
  4. We offer a web promotion system which gets you on top of the search engines, guaranteed.
  5. We offer consulting and design services and also programming expertise
  6. We offer support in German and also would like to make the editorial sites speak German.
We do have a slight disadvantage compared to ETP which is that we pay per volume and not a small amount either.

All in all I would be very happy to have the whole thing pay its bills soon.

Cheers,

Oliver.