Re: My.Userland.Com Channel Registration Fails

Author:Eugene Pervago
Posted:1/5/2000; 4:06:35 AM
Topic:My.Userland.Com Channel Registration Fails

Strange, XML now parses OK (in IE5's parser) and brief comparison between the structure of it and the Scripting.com's XML file reveals no significant differences.

I have no idea why this doesn't work. I'll try to register it at mywebnews.com and see if it goes through (or you do it yourself, which is better).

Ok, I just entered your XML's URL and it seems OK - here (I didn't finish the registration).

So your XML is perfectly OK and valid SN file (as far as I and MWN can see).

Eugene Pervago chief@mywebnews.com