Re: iReview needs a Mac

Author:--
Posted:1/6/2000; 8:53:08 AM
Topic:iReview needs a Mac

That's such a dumb decision. I can't think up of any "reasonable" reason that would support this policy. Fine if it needs OS 9, it's like a site asking people to only use IE 5 but not anything else. But blocking users who aren't coming from US or Canada?

Maybe they are not prepare for traffic that is too heavy? Not a good reason either.

The best guess I can come up with is, because the site is written in American English, and, they want to use localized languages for other countries' users. It's not a good reason either, but it's Apple style of doing little user-friendly things like that.