Re: A feature coming in MSIE

Author:Kip DeGraaf
Posted:1/11/2000; 10:15:42 AM
Topic:A feature coming in MSIE

That is so neat!

By the way, I didn't have to add you to my trusted list. I have my Internet Zone (which you fell in) security set to Medium and everything worked just fine. I was able to use Ctrl-B, the Javascript functions, made a hyperlink and dragged Abe into the box. Save Page presented with a very nice HTML coding for the page.

What exactly is the trusted mode necessary for?