Re: A feature coming in MSIE

Author:Charles Goodier
Posted:1/11/2000; 8:06:38 PM
Topic:A feature coming in MSIE

I think the problem with ie5.5 in prefs is to do with the in-page navigation (i.e.#names in the html).

I think this is something to do with the xml support provided with ie5.5.

I have been having problems integrating in page navigation with xhtml and xml designs, but it gets complicated and boring (search external parsed entities at the w3c).

I could be wrong, Lawrence knows more about this sort of thing, C