Re: scriptingNews outline for 1/17/00

Author:Greg The A110 Guy

Dave W wrote: Tog points to Amazon. I grow more reluctant to direct flow to Amazon. A gentle hint.

Does this mean that we might expect some new variations on the user.html.macros.amazonISBN sample macro that currently ships with Frontier?

;-)

BTW, Powell's and B&N (and Amazon) provide Sherlock plug-ins for folks who are using the appropriate Mac OSes. Very user-friendly attitude, imho.