Re: Manila

Author:Heng-Cheong Leong
Posted:1/27/2000; 6:41:09 PM
Topic:Manila

Hi there!

In this case, it is a scheduled downtime. (Not that I knew about it beforehand -- but that's another story.)

In other cases, there can be one thousand and one things that may be going wrong, between my ethernet cable dropping out of its socket and Userland's ethernet cable dropping out of its socket. Any of these will affect the user experience. Manila is an interesting (and probably important; but only time will tell) step in simplifying the writing experience. How do we go on from here -- especially for Manila/Frontier developers, browser developers, content developers, and partial bystanders like me?

Heng-Cheong applesurf@yahoo.com