Re: Special Fonts in just one Manila-Website ?

Author:Marcus Mauller
Posted:2/6/2000; 9:43:45 AM
Topic:Special Fonts in just one Manila-Website ?

I'm a fellow Californian, who is lucky enough to have lived and worked in Amsterdam. I plan to return, just haven't figured out how yet. I learned my dutch in Amsterdam, and when traveling for work (Film/TV), folks pegged me right away as having a 'bigcity' A'dam accent. The dutch are wonderful - all over the country! Since Dave lives up north, he'd know what 'El Camino Real' is - I met a couple who run a charter barge on the canals and rivers named that. The captain was delighted that I knew what the name meant - he was an ex-pat Californian too. Since Holland is so into the net, I'd like to get back and work in computing rather than video/film engineering, which is what I did before. How about a broodje with parmaham and melon? Yum!