Re: scriptingNews outline for 2/14/00

Author:Keola Donaghy

RE: Real Audio

It's defintely not just you. I've been doing RA content for years, and the quality of their Player itself (not the sound or video), at least on the Mac side, has steadily declined over the years. I have to reinstall the Player at least once a week now on several machines.

And yes they do make the free player incredibly difficult to find. Its usually on the same page as the enhanced player, but low on the page and pretty small, very easy to overlook.