Re: New FTP Verbs

Author:Dave Winer

Thanks for those Dave, they'll be a great help for us here at mad.co.uk :)

Glad to hear it!

Please bang on the scripts, there may be some bugs or incompatibilities. We didn't get a lot of feedback in the testing process, so we're concerned. Let's get these right asap. We have applications waiting for these verbs as well.

Also, a reminder, don't thank me for these. Most of the work was done by Alan German, and Andre Radke is working on this stuff now. As always, it's a team effort.