re: Lets Have a Meeting

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:2/18/2000; 2:37:18 PM
Topic:re: Lets Have a Meeting

You're not the only one who read it that way. It explains why Garret rushed to get his customer report on his web site.

The status of the meeting: De Anza says we can do it there. I'm waiting to hear back on available dates.

In the meantime I may have to go to Australia in late March, so we'd better do it in the first part of March.

Sorry for the confusion! I never thought we could possibly pull it off in just a few days.