Re: ASP, Includes and the like

Author:John Lim
Posted:2/29/2000; 9:00:46 AM
Topic:ASP, Includes and the like

Hi Neil,

This only answers your question obliquely.

I know how to use ASP the other way, so that an ASP page includes a Frontier served page. I use an activeX object called ASPHttp to extract pages from another server; I then call server-side javascript to extract the relevant portions and include it in my ASP page. Sample code is included with the evaluation version of asphttp.

http://www.serverobjects.com/products.htm#asphttp

Regards, john

PS: I am only a satisfied user of ASPHTTP and am not connected to them in any other way.