Re: Another outrageous land grab patent...

Author:Oliver Breidenbach
Posted:3/1/2000; 8:24:08 AM
Topic:Another outrageous land grab patent...

People patenting obvious ideas is just pathetic.
People patenting ideas that others already had before are criminals.

What can you do? Lawyers create the law so that they´ve got work to do. A couple of years ago, the industry was crying for more protection of intellectual property. This has just gotten way out of hand. In my opinion, an idea that is hard to develop and easy to copy needs protection, no doubt.

I wonder if I could patent the concept of money? I would charge $2 per dollar licensing fee for using it. (Probably Bill Gates has that patent already).

Cheers,

Oliver.