Re: Looking for examples

Author:David Humphreys
Posted:3/27/2000; 6:43:53 AM
Topic:Looking for examples

We've been using WebLogs at Organic to try to start a community diary around a given project. It's a new program -- a week or two old -- but we're definitely going there.

We want to capture the day-to-day struggle... er, "challenges"... of bringing the project to life. A great way to do that is by allowing the community of developers (creatives, engineers, project managers) a forum for discussion. Manila's helping us do that.