Re: Carbon and menusharing.c

Author:André Radke
Posted:3/28/2000; 2:23:15 PM
Topic:Carbon and menusharing.c

The application supports Frontier menusharing, but the copy of menusharing.c that I have (3.02) needs some changes to compile for Carbon. Is a newer version available?

No, we currently don't have a carbonized version of menu-sharing.c.

Has anyone looked at whether menusharing support makes sense on Mac OS X?

I'm not too familiar with our implementation of menu sharing and I haven't tried it, but based on the Carbon spec my guess is that it should continue to work.