Re: Making Zope Zooom?

Author:Nicholas Riley

Re: sending back and forth outlines to Zope from Pike, I'm going to be working on that tomorrow. It seems pretty simple to do, but you never know. I'm not actually using Zope for Web publishing, just as a XML-RPC server, but it should help get the process started.

I've got a technical question, I've posted on the ManilaRPC site since I guess it's the most appropriate.