Re: NS 6 PR1 on WindowsNT

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:4/6/2000; 1:51:31 PM
Topic:NS 6 PR1 on Macintosh

This is a test, I'm entering this in Netscape 6 release 1.

"jerry"

Ooops when I clicked on the picture of Jerry, it gave me a dialog, asking me to pick an app, but then said pick an app is not implemented.

Even worse than it appears, when I tried to save my changes to the message, I got the same dialog asking me to pick an app. Infinite loop. I was surprised to see that the changes had made it into the database.