Re: Using Pike here..

Author:Josh Lucas
Posted:4/7/2000; 5:23:14 PM
Topic:Multi-homing

Dave -

Here's a question which I keep meaning to ask...

When ETP/Weblogs.Com or any Manila site has a Pike button and I click on it, is there anything 'special' that Manila sends to Pike or is it all just xml-rpc communication?

Here's the scenario.. I'm at home, running Linux and for whatever reason I don't feel like editing in the browser. I have a Pike-compatible Java editor which accepts xml-rpc calls and handles them correctly. When I click on the Pike button, would it come up in my app?

Does this make sense?

josh