Re: Ethical issues surrounding Gnutella

Author:Jeremy Bowers
Posted:4/11/2000; 7:27:43 PM
Topic:Ethical issues surrounding Gnutella

I think your gut is right on all counts.

I just realized... this is the best argument for Web Apps I've heard yet. No pirating web apps on gnutella! This might also push a lot of software into the "web app" domain that you might not have expected... such as games, who's producers tend to be lucky to break even.