Re: how bout a poll on conxion's service?

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:4/13/2000; 1:58:18 PM
Topic:how bout a poll on conxion's service?

Well, to be fair, sometimes the server not responding is UserLand's fault. Not so much in the last two months, as we've addressed the scaling issues, but such a survey wouldn't be fair to Conxion.

That said, I fully understand that it's frustrating not to get through to your site, and that's my company's problem, not any others.