Re: how bout a poll on conxion's service?

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:4/13/2000; 2:13:19 PM
Topic:how bout a poll on conxion's service?

Of course it's not apparent to them. That's why they should stay out of the territory they entered. To them it must look like me sending out occasional DaveNets. I think that's the extent that my world intersects the world of Conxion. Interestingly, I was just talking with a program manager at MS about work we're doing on distributed computing protocols and he had heard of Conxion. "We use them, don't we?" he said. "Hey," I said, "I don't think you have to worry about them pulling the plug on you."