iCab's use of LINK tags Re: Deepleap's XML

Author:Lawrence Lee
Posted:4/15/2000; 3:35:18 PM
Topic:Deepleap's XML

There's some information on iCab's support of the LINK tags on their site:

<http://www.icab.de/faq.html>

===
I want to add some LINK tags to improve the navigation on my web page. Which values for the REL/REV attributes represent which icon in iCab's Standard Links toolbar? The following values are assigned to the icons (in the given order, some icons have more than one value assigned): home, start, top contents, toc [...]
===

Jakob Nielsen: iCab: New Browser With Structural Navigation <http://www.useit.com/papers/icab.html>