Re: my.userland.com

Author:mike donellan
Posted:4/18/2000; 11:44:02 AM
Topic:my.userland.com

I've been looking at my.userland almost daily since I did work on http://mmd.weblogs.com -- wanting to harness the power of the "viewChannel" macro into a daily rotation on the weblogs site where I have the "Weblog Quickie".

One thing I'd like to see is when you choose to syndicate a site, your site is then automatically registered with the userland aggregator, and then will show up in my.userland's listings without having to make that extra step.

My perception is that "weblog favorites" & "my.userland.com" are like twins separated at birth -- no way to deny their common ancestory, and there's a genuine longing to bring them together someway... but yet there remains a categorical gulf between them that imho should be eliminated.

The two services together would be better. >:]