Re: PS: WWDC Weblog - looking for editors

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:4/20/2000; 7:12:54 AM
Topic:WWDC Weblog - looking for editors

Thanks to Dave for mentioning it on Scripting News.

No problemmo. I've wanted a WWDC weblog for years. I tried to start one myself a few years back, but there wasn't enough interest. I'm hoping this can be a showcase for Apple and others of how a community can help a vendor. It's great that things are working so well for Apple now. I feel somewhat gratified by that, just thinking about this morning while taking out the garbage. All the people who said it was over for Apple, what if they had done a cheap Internet computer in the early boom days of the Internet? It's always a good idea to go back and see what people thought, and see how it actually turned out.