Re: file.reconcileFolder

Author:Dave Polaschek
Posted:4/23/2000; 9:42:32 AM
Topic:file.reconcileFolder

Should we release this? I think so.

I think so, too. Being able to continue a backup even in the face of a non-fatal error is a good thing.

Do you need to pass the errorFilter to file.filteredCopy() too, or is that handled automagically by the on error()? I've never been quite clear on on error, since I tend to use try blocks to catch things as close to the problem as possible.