Re: Food and Guava

Author:William Crim
Posted:5/3/2000; 2:25:34 PM
Topic:Food

On the subject of food.

Making guava juice into pop-cicles is interesting. I made 8 of them, only 5 froze, the other three were still 100% liquid. However when I accidentally knocked a small crystal of ice in the liquid, it crystalized almost the whole thing in about 7 seconds. I tried it with the two remaining pop-cicles and it was so cool.

I remember the principle from science class, but it is quite amazing to see it working in real life, and with guava juice of all things. :-)