Re: IdeaKeeper

Author:Michael Rose
Posted:5/4/2000; 7:22:37 AM
Topic:IdeaKeeper

I downloaded a copy to try it out. I think it would make a great front end to Manila and Frontier. It has enough functionality to be a worthwhile desktop app and, given how it's structured with folders and outlines, Manila XML-RPC'ing would make it the perfect bridge between my desktop world and my online world. I'll drop a note to Plum Island Software with the suggestion.