Re: Firewalls, Hooray

Author:Wesley Felter

The server is supposed to respond with the stuff to be edited (i.e. what would normally appear in the textarea if you were editing using forms) with a special MIME type like text/vnd.userland-pike. The browser could use that MIME type to route the text to Pike.

I'm not sure that this would work, but I can't think of a reason why not.