Amaya

Author:Steven Vore

So, have others here given it a try yet?

A quick install and browse around doesn't make me real happy. Take a look at this screenshot, then compare it aginst the same thing in IE and see what's different. Is my HTML, or that of ETP, really that IE-centric or is Amaya forgetting some things? Where are the buttons? Why is my calendar so badly formatted? Why is the sky blue? Why do I ask these questions when I should be reading the Amaya documentation?