Re: A World Without Microsoft

Author:Frank McPherson
Posted:6/8/2000; 3:28:54 PM
Topic:A World Without Microsoft

Dave, if the government came and wanted to take Userland away from you, how receptive would you be to that?

I think Bill identifies himself with Microsoft. An attack on Microsoft is an attack on him. Many people who are attacked fight back, or get defensive. It takes a very mature person to listen and acknowledge that what was done is wrong. And frankly, we live in a society where less and less people have that maturity.

What we need are people who are real friends of Bill to help him come to terms with this. Do you know Warren Buffet?