Re: what's going on in this picture...

Author:Alan German

These are pretty funny, Phil. Probably funnier than the real thing.

I'll bet those folks were really careful getting up. You wouldn't want to go sliding around. Talk about road rash!

I did a quick search on google for Spencer Tunick -- he's an "urban nude photographer."

I found a web site where you can sign up to pose:

http://www.thebluedot.com/tunick/index0.html

The form mentions a shoot in Washington, DC. I work in Arlington. Maybe I'll run over during my lunch hour [I'd have the skinniest, whitest butt in the picture].