Re: Free ISP's

Author:Jim Mangan

The free dsl service is not yet available in my area. However, I can relate my experience with freewwweb.com for about a year. They provide an e-mail account and 80 hr/mo online connection. The fine print in the service agreement talks about bouncing users of over 100 hrs. I've always been able to get online but, the e-mail server does get backed up. The only ads are on their web pages and they do not solicit with e-mail messages. I would not count on freewwweb.com or their dsl service as my only Internet source. They are a good backup.