Re: Sixth sense and Aha!

Author:Jacob Levy
Posted:6/11/2000; 9:07:32 PM
Topic:Sixth sense and Aha!

OK, so we're down two and one to go :) Rent "The Red Violin" and tell me what you think. Did you have any movies that you want to add to this list? :) I'm thinking maybe blade runner would qualify, or the first Terminator...

About Carrie, I saw it first time in the Israeli army, on celuloid, on a whirring 35mm projector at a desert base in Sinai where I did my time. We used to get a movie about every week or so; they would fly in the movie in the morning and the next morning it went out with the first flight, on to its next hop. That night we saw the movie at least three times in a row, we wouldn't go to sleep. Everyone wanted to "jump" again at the shocker end. The first time, everyone in the base was there and we all *JUMPED* at the end, and then everyone burst out laughing, I guess from the relief that it was just a movie.

It's nice to remember, and to relive the feeling..