Re: How do you know a vision when it hits you?

Author:sabadash
Posted:6/12/2000; 7:42:36 AM
Topic:How do you know a vision when it hits you?

Well, I guess you see it. I mean, do you SEE that?

But another one can't see what you see until you express it, let it out in one way or another. Copyright protects the expression, patent protects - similarly - the non-obvious expression. In fact, my little spell cat (http://www.spellcatcher.com/) defines patent as the document that confers or secures a right. But that's literal, right?

In oral cultures /cultures of the drums/ it's the power and persistence and pattern and provocativeness of the tapping, the banging, the sound that echoes.

Simple answer: you're not blind anymore.