Re: How do you know a vision when it hits you?

Author:Fred Grott
Posted:6/12/2000; 12:32:50 PM
Topic:How do you know a vision when it hits you?

Andrew, ways to get other poeple to see your vision:

Baseball bat....:(

Shooting up bad PC with shotgun :(

Maybe we could trade war stories..I have been trying to get people to see that the Manila/Frontier combination is perfect for making auction websites like eBay except this one actually has channels both buyers and sellers can use to track every auction they are in and every auction they want to be in..but its tough going :)

Or maybe we could trade I will sell your vision on my end if you sell my vision on your end :)

Whats your vision Andrew?