Re: C# papers

Author:Kent Spaulding
Posted:6/26/2000; 8:39:18 PM
Topic:C# papers

Yes, there are, but they put restrictions on the programming model, no? These restrictions are not generally compatible with all legal C++ programs.

I remember Great Circle being advertized as a GC, but it looks like (from a cursory glance at the site) a debugging aid in the current incarnation...

But, we are talking about something completely different...

Ooh, MS is doing the 'non-proprietary' dance now... goodness.