Re: Jesse Berst on music industry

Author:Jacob Levy
Posted:7/6/2000; 8:29:56 AM
Topic:Jesse Berst on music industry

So he's not perfect. Its an idea (brain dead, why would I want to buy advertizing? :) but it's already implemented in video tapes and DVDs you buy today. Maybe not totally brain dead.

Anyways what I meant was that he has grasped the three main advantages of downloadable music over the current sales format: convenience, price and selection.