Re: recognizing a vision? sketchbooks

Author:Steven Vore
Posted:7/10/2000; 9:43:49 AM
Topic:How do you know a vision when it hits you?

Watch a 30-something father who's got few pictures of his childhood activities reply to his son's question of "what did you do, daddy?" I'd say that memories certainly do have value.

Are we not the sum of our life stories? If so, what happens when we can't remember those stories any longer. When we can't pass along the lessons we've learned? Have we really learned anything? Can we help our children's world be better if we havn't?

I'd ammend your last statement.

Live in the moment, perhaps, but capture the experiences -- for your own betterment and that of those who follow you.