Re: How does Gnutella play with WinAmp?

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:7/15/2000; 10:25:36 AM
Topic:How does Gnutella play with WinAmp?

I see. Then Gnutella couldn't know when WinAmp is finished playing the song. What we're trying to get is a rock-solid reliable way to play MP3s in sequence, a sequence that's under program control (and therefore under the user's control). Now I wish Napster were open source. That would be incredible. I've never heard anyone ask about making the Napster client open source. Rambling.