Re: What do you see? (A game.)

Author:Gary Lang

One thing to keep in mind while looking at this picture is that, with the exception of the new guy - everyone sitting there is worth 9 figures.

These are extremely wealthy individuals with a very simple world-view. Their participation is just a day's work; they are deadly determined to win, but not particularly emotional about their work.

When I meet with these guys (I have met with three of them in my career, one of them being the guy with the glasses) and the people that work for them, I am always struck by the flat personalities they present. This picture looks like an average meeting at Microsoft to me.